Terms of Service
You must take the time to read and understand it before registering for http://www.bestdelhitutors.com service. By registering, you accept that you are entering into a contract with us based on these Terms and Conditions. Visitors to http://www.bestdelhitutors.com service who do not register to become a Member similarly affirm that they are bound by these Terms and Conditions each time they access http://www.bestdelhitutors.com service.
- The use of the Website by a Tutor, Student/Parent or a Member shall be deemed acceptance of an agreement to these Terms.
- You acknowledge and agree that http://www.bestdelhitutors.com services are provided for the purpose of facilitating education and not for any illegal purposes. You agree not to use the Site to hire tutors for illegal purposes such as to complete assignments, to write test/exam papers, take quizzes or otherwise do work on your behalf. Further, you agree not to use http://www.bestdelhitutors.com services for any purpose that violates the academic honesty policy or other conduct policies of your school, college, university, academic institution or workplace. You agree not to use the Site to: (a) violate or encourage the violation of any local, state, national, or international law; (b) stalk, harass, or harm another individual; (c) collect or store personal data about other users of our Site; (d) impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (e) interfere with or disrupt the Site or services or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site. You agree not to use the Site or Mobile Application to send any message that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, abusive, sexually explicit, threatening, vulgar, obscene, profane, racially offensive, or otherwise objectionable, as determined by http://www.bestdelhitutors.com in its sole discretion.
- Without our written consent, you may not: (i) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site; (ii) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via e-mail (spam); (iii) use any high volume, automated, or electronic means (including without limitation robots, spiders, scripts, or other automated device) to access the Site or monitor or copy our Web pages or the content contained thereon; (iv) deep link to the Site for any purpose; or (d) frame the Site, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages
- We are not involved in any kind of interactions that takes place between the tutors and students, and hence is not liable for any dispute or disagreement or misinterpretations or arguments arising between the parents / students and the tutors. The parents / students and the Tutors are however free to take feedback and suggestions from us to solve the issue amicably.
- The Website has been established to allow student/parents to contact tutors and to view their profiles detailing a tutor's education, experience etc.
- Kindly clarify your doubts before you make a payment to avail the services of http://www.bestdelhitutors.com or membership plans. Once a payment is made, it cannot be refunded.
- http://www.bestdelhitutors.com will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of tutors and student/parents secure but will not be liable for unauthorised access to the information provided by tutors and student/parents.
- The Members acknowledge that http://www.bestdelhitutors.com may use data for statistical analysis and may provide this to interested third parties or use on other websites or publications.
- The Members acknowledge that http://www.bestdelhitutors.com may monitor postings to the Website and communications through the Website and have the right to delete and/or block such postings or communications.
- The Members warrant that their e-mail and other contact addresses are valid and will be and up to date when using the Website.
- Members agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that they have no authority to use.
- Students/parents should understand that tutors are not employees of http://www.bestdelhitutors.com and we cannot take responsibility for verifying their backgrounds and behaviors. http://www.bestdelhitutors.com is just an online marketplace where tutors and institutes can advertise their services.
- Members acknowledge that http://www.bestdelhitutors.com are not liable for direct indirect consequential or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a Member through the use of the Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
- Members acknowledge that http://www.bestdelhitutors.com give no guarantee that the Website is free of viruses worms or any other form of harmful components.
- http://www.bestdelhitutors.com do not guarantee to secure a tutor for a student/parent.
- Operation of http://www.bestdelhitutors.com services. http://www.bestdelhitutors.com reserves the right to withdraw or modify aspects of http://www.bestdelhitutors.com service, or the entirety of it, where we have legal or commercial reasons to do so. There may also be times when http://www.bestdelhitutors.com service becomes inaccessible as a result of technical difficulties experienced by http://www.bestdelhitutors.com or on the Internet; we will, however, use reasonable skill and care to overcome these difficulties where they are within our control.
- http://www.bestdelhitutors.com may contact me over voice, Email or SMS for the purpose of informing me about services offered by http://www.bestdelhitutors.com
- Student/parent acknowledges that it is his responsibility to verify the credentials and qualifications of any tutor with whom he enters into or proposes to enter into a tuition contract.
- A tutor warrants that he is of at least eighteen years of age, has the necessary qualifications and/or experience to provide tuition in the subjects specified by tutor on the Website.
- A tutor shall indemnify http://www.bestdelhitutors.com from all claim liabilities costs and expenses (actual or consequential) of every kind and nature known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected disclosed and undisclosed arising out of any use by http://www.bestdelhitutors.com the Website.
- A tutor shall accept full responsibility for the prices quoted for his services on the Website and for collection of all fees due to the tutor from any student/parent.
- A tutor will not include personal email, contact numbers etc in the fields like Tutoring Experience, Address, About me and other fields.
- A tutor accepts full responsibility for all information published by him on the Website and shall indemnify http://www.bestdelhitutors.com in relation to any liability incurred by them as a result of such information.
- A tutor hereby acknowledges that http://www.bestdelhitutors.com are not liable to the tutor for reimbursement of any fees paid pursuant to these Terms in the events of any cancellation of any Contract or Tuition for any reason.
- A tutor acknowledges that he is not an employee of http://www.bestdelhitutors.com and accepts full responsibility for all Income Tax and other liabilities payable in relation to any fees generated from a tuition contract.
- A tutor undertakes to register for http://www.bestdelhitutors.com service using accurate and current information about himself - including his correct name, address, telephone number, qualifications and any other requested details. A tutor understands details entered by the tutor on the website will be publicly visible and may appear in search engine results.
- These Terms will be subject to Indian Law and the jurisdiction of Delhi Court.
General Terms for Tutors, Students/Parents, Users and Members